4.22.2009

SUPER GREAT NEWS

Hey everyone - DEBORAH IS PREGNANT AGAIN!!!! We are completely thrilled by the news we got a few weeks ago! In December of 2008, Deborah had an apple-sized cyst removed from her right ovary. We consulted with the obgyn, and he encouraged us to pursue pregnancy again after she recovered from the surgery if we were comfortable with that. He is an amazing Christian man, and we really trust his counsel.
Neither Deborah nor I had a real grid as to how long it would take for us to get pregnant. In fact, it was not promised to us that it would happen again. The first time we tried, it took three years, so we were PLEASANTLY surprised when after three months Deborah had a positive result of a pregnancy test at the beginning of this month!
The due date for 'baby kirkland' is December 5th, 2009. Deborah, Fields, and I could not be more grateful to Jesus for this new gift in our lives....He is good.

clay for the kirklands

7 comments:

steve and randel hambrick said...

super excited for yall! we're praying for an easy, good pregnancy.
love you both!

Kristina said...

Agghhh!!! That is so exciting. Congrats!

JMS said...

Congratulations guys!

Erika said...

I almost cried when Mollyanne told me this news last week. :) I am SO excited!!!

Mollyanne said...

I'm not stalking you or anything...I just heard when I was up at Wesley one day and was excited for you guys. :) Congratulations!
And if you haven't heard, I'm expecting too...due October 1st!

Melissa said...

WOAH!
What a miracle!! So happy for yall!
[And I'll drop that bin o' maternity clothes off next time we're in Athens :-) ]

Pamela said...

WOOOOWWWW!!!!!! I'm so excited for you 3...your family is growing! CONGRATULATIONS!!