1.01.2009

New Year Brings New Things

Happy New Year! Tis the season for resolutions, and since I am an activator (strengthsfinder refererence), below you will find a few of my 'blog' resolutions....

- I am going to blog more than once a month

- I will respond to other people's blogs (do unto others...)

- Our blog will be more diverse. We are moving toward a more electronic update style of communication with our supporters, so I plan to add much more content about Wesley and our ministry.

- More pictures of Fields (he is changing so fast!)

- I will learn how to 'spruce' up the layout of our page


More than likely, I will need some accountability in order to achieve these lofty goals!

clay for the kirklands

6 comments:

Sarah Olds said...

i will be checking your blog often for those updates......i need connections to life in athens!

steve and randel hambrick said...

"more than once a month" is your goal?? come on clay..
:)

David said...

Hey..."more than once a month" sounds like a perfectly acceptable goal to me...and when you figure out how to "spruce", Clay, just let me know.

KateVonGlahn said...

I'm laughing. All worthy goals my friend. Good luck. I'm sure that Shireen will hold you accountable on your blogging! Hah!

Ben said...

You inspired us to start our own blog! Ben is going to the Amazon tomorrow and we wrote about it. Thanks for the cookies and milk. Tell Fields I said hey!

Bryan, Lara, and Ella said...

hmmm...it is 1/21 and only one blog post for the month...you better get busy!!